Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
How’s the work there? Heard it’s usually big mandates and the team works on fire constantly. How are the team members and partners to work with? Isn’t there one newly made partner who/whose team works together ? Any red flags ?
Great team to work in. Good learning opportunities. High growth curve. Although at the cost of zero work life balance. However, the partners treat you well. YS is a sweetheart.
Briefly apprise, whether one should think about it? ( Particluarly, require some insights on working hours and team)
Team has its perils. Join only if you want to work hard and be ready to follow through on the partners promise to clients. No easy place this. Lot of attrition but some dead wood got chopped as well. So it seems but who am I to comment on the workings of Big Law’s big partner. Quality is terrific though going by the top notch deals year on year. I might just try my luck once, or may be not. Life is goood on a beach in Goa and there will be opportunities galore soon when people leave after collecting their bonuses.
Used to be there a few years ago, team at the time was friendly, super nice to work with. Yogesh himself is a task master but also makes sure the team environment is good. Work life balance - not too much, there's always a lot of work (and very very high quality work at that). You'll get to learn a lot and growth as well as learning curve is high if you're good at the job.

Team makes time for bonding/drinking sessions, and doesn't care what you do / how you do it as long as the work is done on time.
What’s up with Yogesh Singh in Trilegal? How is his reputation like?
Solid. One of the forces of the market for corporate transactions.
I think he has a very good reputation as a lawyer. Otherwise as a human being i just have to say if one takes care of his character, his reputation will take care of itself.
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.