Read 81 comments as:
Filter By
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
So the choices are to chill in my own room or cater to narcs who want me to call them sir? It's an easy choice lol
Weirdass stance to take. If people know that authorities have disproportionate powers to take action why even indulge in something so stupid and spectacularly unfunny - and for what? power trip?
bruh if I sold out my dignity in exchange for land law notes or whatever, I'd be deeply ashamed and not post about it on LegallyIndia. Sad for you
sToP tRyInG 2 TaRnIsh

lmao bro tarnishing is being done by whoever wrote that horribly unfunny, crass message to juniors. NLUJ should be embarrassed if this is the output of their fancy lot.
maybe you need better friends and โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, my friend. My heart goes out to you.
Tum campus mai padhke degree lene gaye ho ki dalali and netagiri karne gaye ho bhai?
The obnoxious message by senior students should be circulated online and made viral. Then they will be brought to their knees after the adverse media coverage.
I wish you could also witness it, but your CLAT score wouldn't allow.
This reminds me of Kumar Varun's standup on college seniors: ' EK SAAL PEHLE AA GYE HAI BUT UKHADA KUCH NHI HAI'
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Brother aap firse admission lelo itna pyaar hai toh NLUJ culture se!
Ah, I see, yes the peak of culture is calling all other universities than NLS, NALSAR, NUJS and NLUJ 'turd college'. Truly the epitome of civilisation, I must say.
Bhai chill maar. Its just harmless fun. No one will force anything on you. NLUJ has one of the best environment
Just spread this shit like nutella. Share it with the local news and let the VC deal with it.
Just because you had to endure it doesn't mean new people need to endure it too. Break the cycle.

This is some archaic bullshit.
Looks like they have copied this from the recent Malayalam movie "Hridayam". Looks like your seniors are a bunch of insecure turds. Report and socialize this issue.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
India mein aur bhi bohot kuch normal hai. Uski complaint karne mat ana fir kabhi kuch karwa diya kisi ne toh.
When will this servile mentality go away from India? Haraamiyon ne aisa kya ukhad liya jo itni izzat chahiye?
I graduated from Jodhpur a couple of years back. One would think, with time things would change and improve. How terrible. Juniors, it is time to end this terrible culture.
A 48-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Sad that so many Li readers are upvoting comment 1.3 defending ragging, which is a criminal offence under the law. I request the moderator to ban such comments or you will lose readers.
This is rubbish. Donโ€™t follow any of it. Treat everyone respectfully and expect to be treated the same way. If someone does try to force you to do this stuff - thatโ€™s ragging. At that point complain.
Please, pure batch ka loss mat krwaa tu jo bhi hai.
Baakiyo ko interact krna h seniors k sath... tu sabka loss krwa rhaa h ye sbb krke
A 26-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Even at Nluj we dont have such culture. I am in 4th year, and never called anyone sir in my college. And I'm still unscratched.
Only a few lowlifes enforce such rules, please dont generalise.
Anyone who thinks NLUJ isnโ€™t Tier 1 is highly mistaken. And no, I am not from NLUJ.

Also please stop BSing. I have heard plenty of ragging stories coming from your beloved NLSIU, NALSAR and NLUD (in fact seen it first hand at NLUD).
Unequivocally yes, do that and share this screenshot all over - twitter, linkedin etc. The trash who wrote this ought to be called out.
Horrible. Whoever sent you this is a piece of crap. A terrible one. Do not hesitate to take actions. Fucking sadist.
A 75-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Sure, we will follow these rules. But can senior boys please stop chasing junior girls?
Someone tell these sutiyas that junior-senior hierarchy has ended because of Covid. 3rd years and 1st years are equal newcomers to the campus so both are equally freshers.
Just to clarify, there is no "Sir" requirement in NLSIU, NALSAR and NLUD. Only tier 2 NLUs have it.
Kitne bade chutiye hai BC, 1 saal pahle paida ho gye wo aapka nhi aapke pitashri ka kand hai, fayda unko milna chahiye.