Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
A 7-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Computer engineering job has nothing to do with maths. Maths practice se acha ho jata h. Afterall everyone cleared their board. Similarly you only have to clear ur maths sem papers in an engineering college
Kiddo M.k Gandhi, Stalin , Vladimir Puttin so on are lawyers yaar

.Go google it lad
My brother's a 1st gen kiddo owns own law firm.. Bought Himself a G.wagon last year..lol
In saare engineering waalo se sirf itna pooch le ki salary comparison karke bata de vro paise to excellence me hai aur exceptional paise entrepreneurship me hai jisme degree ka koi role nhi hai
Are gawar wo CTC hai in-hand kitna aata hai ye bhi bata de aur senior associate ka kitna in-hand hai ye bhi bata de
A 7-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
It’s not okay not to make it into NLSIU. It’s fine - hey it’s fine :).
Law- do only if you are getting top 5 colleges (although, this does not hold true if judiciary is your aim).

Engineering- A ranked 50th college also would fetch you a decent paying job. Added advantage of Engg.+MBA which is not the case in law
Don't trust these LI posters. Most of them aren't even real. NUJS is a great place to study law.
A 11-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
whatever you're good at, but if you're not good in both then law is better choice
Can you elaborate? I am going to NUJS later this year and this has me got me concerned.
Engineering over law from some random University.

If it's the top 3-4 NLUs then go for it instead of doing engineering from some unknown college.

It also depends on what branch on engineering you are opting for.
Nepo and privileged kids should do 3 yr law from any T4 college having no attendance requirements. Legal profession doesn't care about your college.
Show me anyone from first generation out of those 1% highly successful lawyers.
Engineering always superior to law unless you make it to NLSIU.
Look at the mass layoffs. Further, an engineering career is short, ending at 40-45 whereas lawyers earn more with experience.
Take some time think about it deeply..ask your seniors,relations about both the carriers ..don't seek answers from other people just make your answers dood♥️🙌

...but engineering sucks🤌😅may be there will be scope upto 5-6yrs that's it..do law🤎🏄 bye
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Forget engineering, it is better to do even a BA in English or History than law. The course is chill and you can use spare to time to prepare for an MBA or UPSC. And if you still want to do law you can do a 3 year LLB at NLSIU/DU/JGLS.
Harish Salve, the top 1%, comes nowhere close to engineers (entrepreneurs).
As a lawyer who can't do math but loves tech and keeps track of tech (programming languages and so on), I wish I could've done something relayed to that. So much scope for making money, don't do law for making money
Please choose eneering as law is neither about merit nor about passion all about nepotism contacts and lol. engineering if one do hard work in software one can always suceed
Engineering, bohot badi galti kardi maine law(nujs) leke, tu matt karna
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Are there any IIT Kharagpur's law department alumni here who could answer this question? Since many of them are engineers.
Bhai engineering karlo if you have money to go abroad for MS, I have seen shitty engineering kids not doing anything in college then getting good university for MS and landing a job in USA.
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Software or Tech-related engineering >>>>> Law

Otherwise, it is a case-by-case scenario.