Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
@A1

You should not be in a law firm, let alone A1. Your attitude is like SBI Sarkari Babu.

But I empathasize with you, just tells me how you are being mentored in law firm.
Pay for Anand and Anand is 55k-60k. No PPO given. Work culture is great over here.
Hi,
I have heard that the work culture is very pathetic there. Is it because Anand and Anand is as tiring as any tier-1 firm.
What is the growth there?
Very less considering they are a 3rd tier -2nd tier law firm. My friend who works their told me they pay maximum 30-35k to freshers, minimum is 20k.
Sai Krishna A0 on probation is roughly 45-50. Post probation you get 60-ish iirc.
what would you mean by strategically timed internships? Not able to decide in which breaks of my fourth and fifth year/ duration I should look to intern for. If you have anything I should keep in mind to plan appropriately please?
Hi please help me by throwing some light on how is pay and life as fresher advocate in ip litigation (TM) in top firms of Delhi like intll advocare, lall and sethi, anand and others....
Work-life balance is mostly screwed in almost all the firms. Pay scale ranges from 40k-60k.
How is the growth prospects of IPR lawyers in foreign countries for an Indian?