Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
actually you absolutely donโ€™t have to prove that you are a good student to deserve good teachers.
It's not a school. Attending lectures should not be penal in nature, adults can take decisions for themselves if they find value in it they will attend, if it's literally timepass because of a shitty professor I'm better off studying on my own. I am not 12 anymore.
Seems like you have moved from the discussion over colleges generally ("no college will be able to..") to specifically Christ.
If you have to force students to attend your classes, they will not learn anything anyway.

Do away with attendance requirement, make exams more stringent. If they can pass strict exams without attending classes, good for them.
Now he will โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ i guess, Christ school promoted him apparently
There's no teacher living who can do that to suit all the law students these days. Because almost nothing elicits their interest and they just aren't willing to work hard.
R/Kian, do you realise how serious this comment is? Someone is accusing a prof of physical sexual abuse. Hope you take action.
Kyon, jo likha hai woh paddna aur padke samajh na nahi aata hai, bhatije?
Is that professor who was famous for pulling down a student's trousers still there? I think his case was dealt with like how church law deals with abusers. He was back in college within a month.
I am from NLU Delhi 2015 batch. Joined in 2010. I still remember a Christ law student trying to convince me to prefer Christ University over NLU Delhi, because NLU Delhi was new and Christ had proven track record. LOL.
If the teachers aren't teaching well, study in advance and make their lives within classrooms difficult. You can demand good teachers, but you also need to prove that you're good students.
No such college will be able to weaponise attendance if the students actually attend the classes, like they are supposed to.
Many colleges are guilty of weaponising attendance. Pertinent point.