Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Delhi is better than ggn on safety parameters, you could have a look at ncb records and confirm
A 23-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
No it's not, don't try to diminish the intensity and concentration of crimes here. Compare it with mumbai or bangalore or Hyderabad which are 1 million times safer
A 5-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
I am from Bihar, currently at a firm in GGN. I have never felt unsafe here and this is the first time concerns relating to safety came up in my mind after reading this post
If you are a woman, it's very very unsafe. Me and my friends are chased down by cars and tractors every other day. Many are not able to escape.

But nowhere as unsafe as Delhi. Delhi roads have rapes and murders happening everyday in broad daylight on the streets.
"One case of sexual assault a day"

Do you know the number of SAs happening in delhi/ Gurgaon every minute?
Honestly depends on the area you're staying. As long as it's in the main city, where most offices are likely to be, it's all good. Not too much to worry
Notice period me LI pe faltu post dalne ki bajae jaldi join karlo. We are dying from work!

- JSA/ Trilegal
Gurgaon isn’t worse than Delhi. In fact you will like the nightlife.
People in India are too proud of their city/ state so dont expect a honest answer.
I've received an offer in Gurgaon but I only hear how violent and unsafe it is. Should I skip the offer and just look for some other job on this basis?