Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Hey, sorry but I don't see anything in the above thread regarding the dresscode for interns.
He has made his career and now comments here. You are nowhere close to doing that as a student, and you still comment and criticise here. So that would make you the fool, not him.
But you still spend your time here at LI? and brand does not mean LV branded, it could be 10-15k branded
Sorry for late moderation, we believe this was answered in the thread this has been merged into.
Brands really do not matter, fitting and how you carry yourselves. At any point of time, i am not carrying more than 12000 worth of accessories (including blazer, tie, watch and shoes). I sit in big negotiations and I m an asset for the firm.
Fantastic advice for the snazzy dresser! You sound like one stylish gent. But what's an estimated budget for all this and is there any way to do this on the cheap for those who haven't yet started at a T1 and don't have the means?
What is the dress code for peeps working at a T1 law firm? Is wearing a suit mandatory for everyone? or What other options do we have? Thank you.