Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, has anyone interned with Amicus Advocates and Solicitors? Any idea about their salary for freshers and work environment?
The work culture isn't that good because they have a lot of work. The pay is average 40k, 50k max and they first hire you as trainees on half of that amount. Freshers are hired at different pay structures.
As far as I have heard. They have a lot of work and the pay is low (around 50k for freshers). If you have no other option then cant say much, join it!
Op Fraud ... Info you have recieved. My frined applied previously first they will offer assessment who have not interned with them, which might be unpaid then they will offer trainee ship for 6 month that would be around 20k-30 k and then if they liked work then they would offer associate position
Someone I know got hired as an associate directly without having to go through these steps
Hi someone please help me, i as a graduate got a assessment internship they told i didn't do anything so they are offering assessment internship then after traineeship what are the chances of confirmation of Assessment into traineeship?
Please help can anyone answer my query who has worked previously there
Worst place to go for any post be it HR or legal associate. Toxic culture.
Work culture- depends, so they’ll expect a lot, it’s very fast paced and the upper management is very moody

Pay- again depends on your skill level but the increments are really good is what I’ve heard. The freshers are hired on different scales, upper scales are great for Delhi
Worst place to be at. This is one place which shatters your confidence. The partners and the peers are very rude. People don’t know how to have each other’s back. The key to success in this firm is good work and β€˜bitching’. The firm works on hire-fire policy. The firm does not hire people with relevant experience, expects them to still know the firms practice and when they are not able to live up the unreasonable expectations, they end up firing people.

Please don’t go here! It is just going to bring down your confidence and self esteem.