Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Some clarity will be appreciated on what disputes teams at Tier I firms pay, given that we know there is some parity between Corp and disputes teams.
More or less the same pay as corporate teams if joining as a fresher or as a lateral from a similiar firm. Though performance based pay, depending on which firm and team you are part of, can create big differences in your overall pay and that of your peers in other teams at the same firm
Counsel salaries in Trilegal across the country- INR 65-75 lakhs with a 70:30 ratio. SAs range from 35-55 lakhs.
I absolutely think I got screwed, but was too desperate to get into the scene. Later found out, another A0s who joined the team were being paid 35k. They paid their clerk 30k. No clue how that happened, never had the guts to ask the HR. Ended up leaving.
SAM pays disputes freshers 1.25 a month which is raised to 1.36 a month the year after. Bonus kicks in once fresher year is over, and is roundabouts 1.75L for the year. If you are in a mega billing team — bonus may get multiplied.