Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
It is officially a working day, yes but in reality no one really comes to the office except interns
From your comments it seems like you are working in WG and typically in the 1/ 1.5 year bracket. We will speak after 2 years, till then hold on. The ride will get bumpy.
Every Saturday in WG is officially a working day. Not sure where you got the weekends off bit. Everything else is so laughably wrong that I can only assume you are an Hr/partner of the firm
@R: Is there some way an auto-analysis of the top 10-20 words used here be produced? Might be interesting.
It had dropped significantly by 2012. Hardly had a decent volume of good matters thereafter
Should actually speak volume about the current state of affairs in law firms.
This is how a comment should look. It should explain details rather than just talking trash.
Law
Principles of natural justice
Subjectivity
Lack of veracity

I have published it. But do remember the above. By far the word toxic is used more in LI than the word tier (which i think is the second most used word).

- R
What's taking this long to moderate this thread, R? I can see that the other threads are getting moderated. What's the issue if someone wants to know about a firm in the long run?
Kian/R, please stop this Terrible censorship m Why should toxic firm's and partners not be called out?
Such a waste of a thread where you have moderated everything. What is wrong with exposing toxic work culture and toxic reporting partners?
If you are working with AA himself, snatch the opportunity. He is brilliant.
Yes, I was head of corporate at WG and now head of corporate at HSA. This was inevitable.
Unlikely. Too many things would have to change and nothing within WG seems amenable to change at the moment. They've passed their heyday.
- Work culture - horrible
- Pay - horrible (around 44-45k)
- Learning - okayish if you’re joining the b&f team. But avoid (..)’s team
You should avoid the firm at all costs. Used to br great but under the current management especially DM, things have gone downhill. Terrible culture, long hours and toxic. Especially avoid (...) teams in banking and finance
Would you say it still has the potential to climb up in the market?
I remember back in the days during 2012-17 the firm was doing great and was a big fish in the market. It has lost the charm .
Any reviews about culture, learning, associates & pay for freshers?