Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Junior Partner - 3 cr

Mid Level Partner - 4-5 cr

Senior Partner - 5+ cr plus equity stake. Depends if they decide to put it back in the firm or not.
THIS!! I don't know why people think that this is the profession to make money!!!

Guys, the number of hours you put in, and all the other opportunity cost for maintaining this career. Net Net you've been scammed.
So, as per you, a junior partner (Corporate/M&A team) can earn around 1 crore in his/her first year of making partner?
Accurate, but would like to add that it can easily go upwards of 3.5 crores depending on book size, partnership structures etc. Ratio is not always fixed at 60:40 - can be 50:50 as well in some cases.
Lol, Michael Page? They have little to no relevance in the law firm recruiting space, whether in India or globally.

Especially at the Tier-1 levels, wouldn't rely on their numbers at all.
Peeps just liking the shit out of this comment, rooting for it to be true! Haha!
Michael page says that the average salary of Indian tier 1 Counsel/PA is 60 Lakhs. Do we expect only a 10 Lakhs rise upon partner promotion?
Junior - 1-1.5 crores. Senior- 3-3.5 crores. 60:40 ratio. This is confirmed and authentic.
How is that possible? I have heard many Principal Associates earn north of 70-80 Lakhs. I think a junior
partner in corporate makes around 1 crore