Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Saurabh Bhattacharjee has left NUJS. Now guest faculty is teaching labour law.
Faisal Fasih taught Evidence Law brilliantly. He compels us to think, read and be interactive in class. Ankita Chakravarty for Sociology is also good and Surja Baladhikari of CrPC puts in decent effort though can get monotonous at times.
Of course in our first year we get someone else who is incompetent to another degree for LM :(
#3 comment is the best. By mistake I downvoted it after reading the first line, then I realised it is sarcasm.I think others similarly downvoted it by mistake.
A large part of the batch got 'alienated' because they hardly attended any class whatsoever, particularly since online classes started, whether the faculty are good or bad. Kind of difficult to figure out how the classes are when you have attended less than one in every five.
Hi! what about the other teachers? Abhayraj, Arvind Naraian, Srimoyee? how are they?
Delhi University, Prof. Kamla Sankaran, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and Labour Law, she is just fabulous in the way she connects with the students. Her knowledge on the subject is immense. In offline classes, there's hardly any space in the classroom to sit.
In order to increase your knowledge, you actually need to attend classes and do the readings provided.
NUJS, Dr. Anupama Ghoshal, Dr. Bikramjeet De, Dr. Jyotirmoy Adhikari, Dr. Soumya Sahin till 2nd year. Reason- They teach so good that everyone scores E without attending classes.
Format: University name, Teacher Name, Subject Name and why he/she is good.

Teaching only, no publications and research.