Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
You know that you can resign right ? Like the previous SJA president or multiple CRs. Bye bye
Bhai I appreciate you having the hope of '`something meaningful' happening for our batch. Lekin bhai our batch is beyond repair. I know 80 perct of the batch is fed up of our batch, but nothing 'meanginful has come out'.
This is what gaslighting is. Can OP pls define bullying for me? The sja should take the trouble to reply to mails instead of starting such threads.
College reopening was allowed by West Bengal government. NUJS was literally amongst the last to call for physical reopening. Rest I agree with your point.
If you are a student in your first or second year, I approve the direction in which your education is going. Clear and precise arguments, rational thought patterns. Noice!
"intend to succeed as lawyers in this cutthroat profession if they cant even speak their mind in a small college meeting."
Why don't you lead the way by disclosing your name first? So that juniors can be inspired from you.
Why aren't you naming yourself exactly? Sort of blows your whole argument into smithereens.