Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
LI ko personal dairy bana ke rakha hai.

"Dear dairy, today I made 3 mistakes in my deliverable, and the Senior Associate looked at me the wrong way. I feel so sad. Boo hoo."
Toh aap kyun viral bhayani ki tarah traction de rahe ho? Apna kaam karo, aage badho.
I got some good advice on LI. (I think?)

I reached out to a senior associate in my team last night, and childishly almost, started to blab about all the feelings and emotions I am experiencing. She was reassuring, but was nonetheless, firm. Told me I should just take a weekend off and do something that I enjoy. Not hard evaluate.

I heard this advice and went to bed. I woke up to see multiple emails for a new transaction. Its a long term sheet, and I know that if I don't start studying and doing my researching over this weekend, I will never be able to make it to Monday when the team sits down to discuss. I called my teammate, hoping he knew more that I did. HE KNEW EVERYTHING?! How does he know all these things? Am I just generally behind in my career? Am I stupid?

I'm scared I just ended up in this job, and my brilliant scores in law school have absolutely no use now in the real world. Is this is a phase?

Another email. Goodbye for now.