Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Massive victory for Trilegal competition law team today. NCLAT today pronounced the order in Ola case and NCLAT ruled that Ola is not dominant and hence no case of predation made out. Well done, NKU team. The arguments of Ola were led by Rajshekhar rao sir. Arguments from the the other side was made by independent counsel, Udayan Jain & Abir Roy from Sarvada Legal. Hard luck. This order will be a good read and would be interesting for Comp law enthusiasts.
So NCLAT upheld the CCI's order. What's so great about it? These cheap publicity tactics do more harm, you realise that?
I have already forwarded her and the teams name for a Nobel Prize (special category) for this brilliant effort! Humanity is indebted to you guys.
SAM has got Uber off at the prima facie stage at the CCI. NKU made Ola subject to a long and cost investigation!
SAM lost for Uber in the Delhi matter before the COMPAT & Supreme Court. Get your facts right.
It's amazing how SAM-ites cannot sit quiet and has to tom tom itself in any discussion!
Trilegal Competition is the Gold Standard. I have dealt with Soumya Hariharan - an erstwhile partner there. She is diligent, soft-spoken, and an absolute delight to work with!
bhai/ behen - fb and insta pe bhi daal de. At least we will know who you are and we can accordingly direct our love, appreciation and adoration to you properly.

Congrats NKU & team! App log heera ho heera! I never trusted the crap thats out here on LI about your team culture and about some specific people in the team. I was but waiting for this honest post, so that I can appreciate you guys! Kudos!!
Trilegal Partners did crap. Maybe ripoff some money from Ola.

Case was argued and won by a Senior Advocate.
Well to be fair Trilegal is not the only practice that briefs senior advocates! why so much hatred.
OP, you should have added a disclaimer -

"This thread is sponsored by Nisha Kaur Uberoi, Trilegal. We mint crores of rupees as fees, but we are indeed stingy to advertise in any Business Magazines which is read by Top Executives, instead we thought of giving an associate - a job of posting this on LI which is only read by kids and newbie lawyers".
As someone who has worked in a lot chamber of a counsel often briefed by Trilegal competition team, I could confidentiality day that the entire strategy (as well as the written submissions) would have been devised by Raj Shekhar Rao.
No one is speaking about the other side, Sarvada Legal team. I am sure they must also be guided by Senior counsels strategy (referring to Guests comment at point 10 above). Everyone follows the same strategy where they rely on Seniors. Isnt it?
Untrue. Usually, seniors give little to no input. Some firm (s) do seek help from seniors but not all have to.
Such crap can only come from someone who doesn't know litigation.
A senior advocate is engaged for arguing the matter because s/he knows the court craft. It's the briefing counsel who devices the strategy. The senior counsel is approached after the written submissions are on near final stage.
Didn't Abir argue himself?

Anyways, If the senior has to device the entire strategy, what's the point of NKU being there?