Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hey guys, I am in my final year and I have been given an interview opportunity at SAM Mumbai. If you guys have given a PPO interview at SAM recently, please help me out. This will be my first interview, and it shall be virtual. What question do they ask in the HR round and technical round? How should I prepare? Please share questions that they asked to you - it would be very helpful. Thanks!
HR questions are mostly generic, but rest depends entirely on the team you’re interviewing for, right. We could help if you specify your team.
It’s a General Corporate Team - sorry can’t get into name of partners
They have not told me which team they will keep me in. Just told me that they are hiring for the general corporate team
Didn't get an extension but did get a call back assessment this month. Can you let me know a bit about the interview? thanks
HR:
Why Sam; Tell us about yourself; tell us one personal victory and one defeat; how do you know you’re interested in Corp; why a law firm and not disputes / litigation / senior chambers; which team at SAM would you like to join; what work has that team done; what did you do while interning at SAM; what if we offer you a spot at SAM Kolkata / Bangalore office; how do you plan to manage work life balance; what are your hobbies; who would you consider a mentor at law school.

Technical:
Anything on your CV that relates to work the partners taking the interview have also worked on; follow up questions relating to work on your CVβ€” like latest development in this this law, etc; basics of B&F; Qs on any legal issue that’s making the rounds in that week’s newspapers.

Best of luck.