Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
So, I will get straight to the point. Would there be interest in a new LI-esque portal, with moderation and threads? I have had it with the race to the bottom that LI has become now. It is going down the Quora path, with inane, low-value, bottom trawling content from low-achieving types.

The new portal will aim to serve news and general interest topics relating to Tier 1 and Tier 2 NLUs, select private law schools (like Jindal), Ivy-Oxbridge LLM topics, Magic Circle jobs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Indian firms (no LexThis and LexThat sasta operations), selective litigation (successful SC and some HC litigation practices), HC and SC elevations, Senior Counsel designation at leading HCs, IAS-IPS-IFS from law background (no state judicial service degree mills) and so on.

The content will be moderated (including by users) and policies publicly available. If there's enough interest, I can consider starting some work on it - making a user forum these days is quite easy, and no-code solutions are accessible.

Above terms of reference are only ideas, feel free to suggest additions and subtractions.
Since you are sitting so jobless and posting such impractical things, why don't you use your time to start one???
You reek of classism. I'd hate to be on a platform that sounds so elitist.