Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
Apologies, friends, its Legal Era and not BW. Haven't been getting my reduced retainer to pay for both.
Also, friends, now I have an award from BW. This only confirms that I'm the best. Every firm wants to hire me. I also proclaim to have foregone equity where I work. I'm the benchmark for modesty!
Really? this is the first time i'm hearing of this. care to elaborate more?
Whoever actually has work does not waste time on linked in (or LI for that matter).
This thread is hilarious!! And so true! LMAO. Can't we have real names though?
There's a guy from my college who mentors people in mooting. He has no credentials for it and goes about on LI with his mooting gyaan. Sick to the core but hey, fake it till you make it.
Ah yes, the Cap Marks team comes to harp about disclosure requirements to avoid scammy transactions. Arre bhai har cheez asymmetry of information ke liye nahi hota hai: some things are just abhorrent to do irrespective of the information available to the scammee.
What about PPL asking for a connect and then the next second hitting you up for an internship.
anyone heard about 'mass internship programme' during lockdown? Mr. Banka happens to be a prolific lawyer by starting mass internship programme during lockdown. He claims that he has given internship to 100s of students that time.
Kya yahi hai acche din???
I think its still quite mild in comparison to what my senior is doing, I just noticed he called for job applications for his "chamber", which does not even exist. He is studying for judicial services examinations and is wasting everyone's time for some clout.
I think the building linkedin presence has gone from the realm of professional to cringe. The desperation is visible in the posts. Pick up random shit and provide some unnecessary gyaan on it.