Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
You don't really know the real reason why he is so keen to disassociate from Jindal, trust me it has nothing to do with him thinking lowly of Jindal.
Every single student who has ever been to law school would agree to what I have written. If someone is contesting it, I dare them to come up with proof of that. Mentioning how A or B works harder than this isn't really evidence.
Abey - if there is no one who falls in the second category, the answer OP is looking for would naturally not be there.
Which was not even asserted, wtf? Gajab inferiority complex hai bhai.
Check his LinkedIn though, he has purged himself of the Jindal name altogether. That speaks volumes wrt to the situation at hand lmao. I, myself, plan to purge the Jindal name from my roster in the future as well.
A lot of them do. Far less than 6, actually. Hence the appalling state of legal education in this country. Exceptions exist of course.
Most of the Jindal grads that are teaching at Jindal got their masters from universities abroad - including the likes of Cambridge. shrugs
The pay is great compared to the hours that need to be put in. Far better than law firms in contextual comparison.
Just one correction. There's not yet any need to get a PhD to become an Assistant Professor in any NLU. UGC has put the on hold till 2023. Only LLM and UGC NET are enough, though a PhD may make your case stronger.
I know one who was teaching at UPES until recently and another one currently teaching at Bennett. Not putting their names out there but if you are really curious it wont be that hard to find them.
Question is, is the pay still stellar if you teach at JGLS as a JGLS grad? I would imagine not.