Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I am a final.year law student with interest in Corporate law and M and A with a decent CV , but haven't secured a job yet , are there any good boutique corporate law firms in Delhi or even Tier 2-3 firms that would give PPO now ?
Did you intentionally put the wrong punctuations? I usually don't comment if I don't have input but this seems intentionally ngl. Why tho?
What all places you have interned till now? Any repeat internships? What is your overall score?
No Tier 1 internship , but 5-6 corporate law Internship specifically in corporate teams of few tier 2 firms and boutique firms .Score of 9/10 gpa average . Lack of curricular/extra curricular experience however.
I would suggest you to repeat any of your previous internships where you enjoyed the work/ assignments and try to bag a job with the firm. As far as boutique firms dealing in M&A/ Corp laws are concerned - you may try firms like Algo Legal, Bharucha & Partners, Spice Route Legal and then shift to a T1/T2 after some years of work ex. Given the attrition rate - you'll easily bag a T1/T2 opportunity after 1-2 years of work ex.