Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
The NUALS 2015-2020 batch honestly had some of the sweetest and smartest of the bunch. Lydia will be dearly missed.
No, it wasn't a cardiac arrest. She had a type of leukaemia that eventually took her.
Om Shanti! Prayers and condolences to family.

Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to any parent. God give them all the strength and support.

PS guys do take care of your health, eat healthy, stay healthy and don't neglect your mental health.
RIP. Perhaps it was a congenital condition. It's always easy to look back and speculate, but the bottom line is that health is wealth, life is unpredictable, and we must live our lives wisely.
There's definitely a link between COVID and cardiac arrest. A lot of different people have died of cardiac arrest recently after contracting and recovering from COVID. Most popular being Puneeth Rajkumar, the exceptional and extremely fit Kannada Actor.
I swear I'm so concerned about this happening to me all the time after recovering from COVID. COVID has really messed up our bodies. And I'm still in law school.
She was my senior back in college. Even though I've spoken to her only a couple of times, she seemed like a really sweet person.
RIP.
RIP and Condolences to her family. I can't understand the pain her parents have gone through - loosing their daughter that too at this young age.

In the newspaper it's written that she died because of heart disease(cardiac arrest).

But she should be below 25 years of age. There is a trend of youngsters dying with heart diseases in India.

But she is working in an industry where relaxed working hours and less stress are the norm - Legal Journalism.

Last year a KCO Associate died of cardiac arrest - which was not much surprising considering that they work insane hours with a lot of pressure which makes even youngsters susceptible to heart disease.

How did such a young person die of cardiac arrest despite not having any other health issue? Very sad.
Live Law journalist and former Bar & Bench journalist has passed away a few days back at the young age of 24. Her sudden death has really saddened me.