Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
So it's new year already, so let's have some fun now. Let's continue with our efforts to find out who R really is, atleast it's way better than cursing our law firm life right?

So R, here we come again. It's new year so publish this thread; and folks let's get started. Here's the link to the previous thread https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/200888-way-to-figure-out-who-r-is
R. is a female who's a corporate lawyer, working for a T1 firm, and has an active presence on Twitter.
Then R is either from NLIU/NUJS but didn't work at Khaitan or he is not from NLIU/NUJS but worked for Khaitan.
I want to ask R as to why he cannot reply what is up with Kian? Mental issues? Please reply? Please?
With the change in regulations it ia no longer possible for Kian to advertisements on Li. So basically no money to be made.
There is no mystery. R is the name of my cat, who has sabotaged me and has taken control of LI.
Kian is alive and well. He moderates from time to time and handles all defamation threats while trying to figure out how to make legallyIndia great again.

- R
I am imagining a tired man, sitting in a chair in a small shabby apartment where beer bottles are all over the place. On one hand is a cigarette, on another a paper with some unclear hand writing. A laptop is in front of him with a LI logo on the screen.
Decades later the world will know about Kian along with with a forum which has taken over the world called LI.
Make LI great again.Please. Find a way around the new rules. Meet Amit Shah, Modi and CJI jointly. Meet them.Do it. LI deserves better. We will pay.
I like the Conversations but otherwise LI is going down the butter (b-g) in its reporting. Sorry guys if it hurts reading this.