Read 55 comments as:
Filter By
What is the situation after their merger with Dentons? Are they opening up for hiring? I've heard that they are giving out assessment internships in bulk. Are they in a position to mass hire or is it just a sham?
A 81-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
An ex HSA LL did try to unite. Unfortunately fell through. Together they would have ruined all the associates together!
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Feel sad for those who underwent such troubles. Am sure those who suffered will find better opportunities in future.
Wholly agree with this. Very decent and sweet lady. Lots of respect for Vishaka Ma’am
Please don't say these things in public. I thought I will justify my presence by making similar statements. We haven't spared our Partners either, they've only been paid till August. What's up your sleeve LL? Care to compete or unite?
Old school, solid lawyer. Knows her stuff. But as Mr.Karkhanis has retired, her source of work is only his old clients. A very nice, kind person.
I have never heard of any deals done by Nushrats team. Any idea what sort of work they do?
Oh! I didn't know it was opposite day! Okay my turn... I am loving this pandemic and all the problems it is causing :)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH breathes hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah takes pay cut
The only good thing about Link Legal is that it is a legal career equivalent of 'Good luck chuck'. IYKYK.
Its like a slave labour camp. Serious quality issues and the "partners" can parrot just the standard lines with close to no understanding of law or commercials. They get work only due to their dirt low fee quotes. Not a place to learn much.
What is ever more hilarious is that they are hiring more partners and "experts" when their associates are taking pay-cuts.
Couldn’t agree more especially on the confused and confusing bit. Just add, driven by self goals as opposed to firm goals. All talk zero sense or action.
What do you have to be to deduct salaries of A0s. And soaringly, arrears haven’t been paid either. Also, the news is that while payment time comes they become a tier 8 firm and when firm protocols and work demand comes they want tier 1.
How can one bring this up on the conversation thread. R help please.

P.s.- this topic on payment issues at LL is important to be discussed and highlighted.
Commenting to move this up on the conversation thread.

P.S.- I can only wish one day link legal (Read management) distributed the money. It crazy the amount of unprofessional payment system that goes on at LL.
So the firm is infamous for its unprofessional payment structure. That’s a major down. Salaries of A0s were also deducted during COVID. People haven’t got any bonus or even increments. Payment wise the firm is horrible.

R - pls publish.
There is a good canteen in the building. I don't know if this helps with your decision. But their food is reasonable. Plus there's a good sea face (private for the building only) where you can chill.
I am an SA in LoL Legal and the above numbers are LoL. The bots are probably getting paid better than I do (by the hour at least!).
The above two comments seems like two promotionary bots got mixed up on the same thread lol
I think Link Legal pays almost at par with Tier 1. I know an A3 who got around 23 and an SA1 who got in the range of 30-35. Both worked in corporate.

People can confirm.
I think link legal pays almost at par with Tier 1. I know an A3 who got around 23, and SA1 who got in the range of 30-35 lakh (fixed+bonus). People can confirm
Depends on the partner and practice area. Not everyone has the same quantity and quality of work in LL or any firm for that matter.