Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
But isn't the college popularly known as the Hazra College? Just curious, back in those days people would call it Hazra, not aware of the situation now tho.
Is reality what you deem it to be? Because so far you have not shown any evidence whatsoever to any of your claim.
Hey,

Can you please tell who is that Ex - Gujarat Judicial Services Judge who migrated to New Zealand?

Just to see his/her career path.
Wake up to reality. The one lacking logic here is you, and moreover taking a dig at not so good things in the system does not qualify me as a troll. But, whatever helps you sleep at night while being devoid of the harsh realities of the world.
Are you from a pressure cooker company to hand out these 'prestige rankings' in drug-induced haze?
Please name a single person who has got such a seat without having got the requisite marks in the exam. If you can't, don't make up unsubstantiated stories about non-existing batchmates.
You are a troll because of your way of generalization without logic and calling people names under the garb of anonymity. You will remain thus regardless of whichever state you are from.
A 25-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Bhai, NUJS ko Hazra se compare kar rha hai? Lmao. I cannot stop laughing. Itna bhi kam mat gira.
Given your inclination to generalise and call people names, you don't really seem to be from NUJS, but merely a troll.
We are all aware of the greatness of Mr. Chugh. He has ensured that pretty well.
As someone who's from a t1 and has been contemplating judiciary for quite some time but was hesitant due to the limited and slow growth, this comment was quite helpful and insightful. Thank you.
They learn law at the university. The entrance exam tests them for their legal knowledge. Do you want a closer nexus? As for the outrage, what's stopping you from showing your own here, assuming what you wrote doesn't amount to the same already?
When any student from a university other than the supposedly β€œtop 3” posts something similar, then just witness the outrage. What has university to do in any of this huh?
Let's hope they show spine and don't send cartoonists criticising Mamata to jail.
Oh, I thought people made fun of students going into judiciary? CNLU was ripped a new one when a lot of their students became judges, and somehow this is a huge achievement for NUJS when their students do it.

My god, the double standards on LI are obscene.
The WBJS 2021 results have got as many as 3 NUJS students in this year, ranks 1, 2 and 6. It is indeed good to see NLU students coming over to the judiciary these days other than the usual law firm career choice. Bodes well for the future I guess.