Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
If you really are a recruiter and do as you mentioned in 3.3, let me honestly say you are one of a kind and would like to work with you during my next career move. Any chance you can drop some hints about how to find you?
Not Vahura. They sit on CVs and do not connect full-time roles and are earning by finding secondments for companies. Thereby competing with both the pool looking for full-time jobs as well as with law firms looking for corporate clients.
This employee referral programs are shit. Why should we appease someone working at other firms. They should hire on merit and recruiters is a better option.
In a span of less than 9 months, I was interviewed thrice by SAM. There is no cool off period. I know someone else who had a similar experience too.
With recruiters, you can always follow up with the firm but with these referrals, it is quite hard to follow up.Also in a place like AZB Noida, where there is no HR, only recruiters work? Is that true?
Most firms have active referral programs. So if you know someone, that would be the best.
How to approach the hiring partner and how to know who is the hiring partner? What is the exact approach if we go through a recruiter and are some recruiters better in the Delhi market and some in the Bombay market?
How is Options group? Is Options the best followed by Vahura? Are some agencies better in Delhi and some in Bombay?