Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Expecting respectable treatment at a Indian law firm is being hopeful.But expecting respect at law firm, where the mother had refused assets to a person in her will reasoning that the son didnt treat her well, is a bit too much of an expectation
Its a deal,they cannot refuse to work.Had they not been working,you would be complaining here about how SAM teams dont do the work on deals and take leaves
Lot of people will leave in 2022 after the break. They will get time to think and analyze during the break.
AGBee is calling ppl retrospectively in Jan 2021!! What are you smoking!!! Spelling the firm and then the year incorrectly. Bade hi galat insaan ho tum
I am currently working on a deal where SAM Delhi is for the other side. I can confirm that the team is working. So, at least for that team, this PR has no meaning.
Sam and Cam - treating associates the way they treat their mother.
appreciated

here they are calling us alternate week and planing to open office with 100% for all days in Jan, 2021

AGBeee be like β€œOmicron? Covid? Dont panic! everything is fine”
What about the other part. Opening of office deferred indefinitely. That is remarkable. Even if the break is a PR stunt, this is not and needs to be applauded.
This practice has been going on in large accounting firms (big 4 and some other comparatively smaller ones) for few years now.
I have calls and deliverables scattered across the next week, so no, it's not exactly a "break". That said, those days being off on paper does relieve us of a little burden and we won't be logging in for 13 hrs a day.
But at least utna toh kar rahe hai.

CAM mein they're literally calling up people and asking why they're not in office.
Actually curious to know- does the leave balance even matter? I was under the belief that even if you take a leave officially, you would still be getting work.
I remain skeptical how many days will actually be a leave. But I, for one, am glad that burnout and mental health as an issue is at least acknowledged at firm wide level.
I think even if the Christmas bonus was delivered straight up your rear end, you'd have found something to complain about.
Please examine why there are de-juvenation issues to begin with. A more systemic search.
If this is actually true, and not a PR stunt, it's an incredible move and deserves to be appreciated!