Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Guys, I have an interest in white collar crime, and I looked up good firms that I am looking to work at in the future.

does anybody have any idea about the salary paid at Panag & Babu to a fresher? thank you
thanks for the reply friend...how is the work culture, hours, general life as an employee there?
They work on all collars - white, black, blue, grey, purple, pink, yellow, orange etc.
the best part is Gul Panag comes to office once a week to meet her brother.
Same with CAM where Jackie and Tiger come to meet the Shroffs regularly. Shardul thakur similarly visits SAM. Dev Anand for Anand and Anand. So not a decisive big perk in Panag and Babu.
and the best part about PSL is that the entire Suits cast visits every month
Best part about CAM is that CBI visits once a quarter yelling about some bank
This thread is hilarious. I was having a bad day (month, actually) so thank you.
they do...i've seen them hire a few. Probably PPOs thought, after multiple internships.
any update abt the pay? also it will be of big help if someone cld shed some light on the hiring process
Does anyone know if Panag and Babu is a legit firm? Do they get good instructions and what’s the culture
Yes, it is a legit firm. In fact, they have great lawyers in the investigations practice.

You should totally consider this firm.
Can anyone tell how to apply for internship at Panag and Babu? Also when is the right time to apply for the internship?
Sherbir Panag has fantastic credentials as a white-collar crime attorney. The partnership is young and comprises of some of the most diligent lawyers I've met (re: Akash Karmakar, Samudra). The associates are top notch as well - they've been trained well.

The firm's culture appears to be one of working hard and celebrating successes as vociferously. Hours, as at any client-driven enterprise, will be largely dependent on the matters being worked on currently. If you're looking to learn and grow, the firm's great. It operates in a niche and is great at what it does.