Read 75 comments as:
Filter By
Isn't Priyanka the woman who falsely claims to be the first female founder of a successful Indian law firm?
There is very famous entrepreneur Prakhar Mishra, he is from an NLU. He made various ventures and is now killing it at Physics Walah. He is very popular man, bet on him; he's the next big thing on internet
Samiksha pednekar. Sister of Bollywood actress bhoomi pednekar

Jgls graduate
Kamiya Jani (Curly Tales) has an LLB degree from some Advani Law College, according to her bio.
Xavier Uncle with 30000 followers on twitter, who post hilarious memes
Checkout Akshay Shandilya! He goes by the name of @DukeOfNuke on instagram and is hilarious. His law firm connected reels/gags are super relatable!
Akshay Shandilya aka thedukeofnuke on insta. He makes bloody good reels!
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Invest India is a govt body. What else do you expect. She works at Invest India - only buttering her pay master.
A 57-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Who, who and that guy who's famous only because he topped DJS, then quit because he wasn't making enough money in DJS?
Follow Akshay Shandilya on Instagram. He's a SA in Trilegal. Not a influencer yet has around 700 followers but amazing content. Hilarious and largely relatable!
Again, what exactly is the nature of this success? Writing a book on poetry?
Jagannath Nanda, from NLU Kochi. He runs The Bharat Leaning YouTube channel that is becoming very popular now.
Noor Anand Chawla has a PHENOMENAL following on Instagram. Her writings have improved over time, like mellow wine!

She is SELF MADE, SELF TAUGHT & ORIGINAL.
I'm not even gonna argue with this. What a load of horseshit. But I bet you thought you sounded so smart when you typed this.
In which part of the industry have people from 'local law colleges' outperformed NLU students after having received this life changing training from Lawsikho exactly? Other than linkedin posts about LPO work, I am yet to see any instance.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Anubhav Singh Bassi: Stand up comedian
Amish Aggarwala: Youtuber

I only know these two.
Every down vote shows the success. They showed that Local College kids can out compete NLU brats.
THIS. One of the best comments I’ve read lately. If nithyananda paramashivam (NP) has actually given good counsel to suffering souls, he’s a fraud..but if another NP does it, she’s a qualified one...
There was a TikTok boy from Jindal who had pretty big following. Forget his name
Pratik Sehajpal, the Big Boss contestant :P Has done law from some private law school I think.
How can you people leave out J Sai Deepak? The biggest of them all. 200k+ Twitter followers and bestselling author.
Abyuday and Ramanuj of Law Sikho.

Lawsikho has 78K subscribers.

Haters at LI can rub salt on thier wounded a**
Quote:
where readers (who are overwhelmingly male)
Wonder how you reached this conclusion. Are you suggesting that women are not capable of reading Legally India.
I think her tarot related qualifications had more part to play in the downvotes than her being a women.
I follow arpit bala from jgls on ig, he’s hilarious. Didn’t know he was from JGLS till his last live session
You should have been able to predict it. Didn't you get a tarot reading done in advance?
Matlab na koi data about men downvoting, na hi koi aur indication. I love how people take such leaps of faiths even amongst the educated elite.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Shyamolie Parikh was an associate at Veritas Legal. She is an instagram influencer now with around 40k followers!
Aakash Mehta - Stand up Comedian has a degree in law.
Sherry Shroff - Influencer, has a degree in law.
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Qualified Tarot card reader. That's some achievement.
If only a less privileged person from a village puts that as a credential, the poor chap would be called a trickster.
Sad to see the downvotes to comment 3. There is a disturbing trend happening in LI where readers (who are overwhelmingly male) try to put down successful women. This the toxic masculinity and bro culture of law schools.
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Lol honestly what's a qualified tarot card reader!
Peddling hogwash to insecure humans is what it is.
Flying beast (Gaurav Taneja with 7M+ subscribers)
a law student at Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
I just get the sense there are very few of us in this space who are famous, which is weird as every random college produces famous famous people in this space.