Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
if a person was a 100 times more capable than an NLU grad, he would then be in an NLU lol, not Jindal, SLS or whatever shithole you guys come from lol
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
CLAT is the most overhyped exam in the country .Even Justice Chandrachud and shown u people ur true aukat by saying cracking NLU doesn't mean one has the right acumen to study law .So simmer down punk , wait till the chips are down.
Bro dont worry abhi rolling applications ayenge for recruitment. Khaitan and Saraf came last year ekdm end mei before the last end semester examinations for immediate recruitment. Very likely that'll happen again chill out.
Don't go by his comment. This guy has been exposed as a fake. It's a law student pretending to be a partner, practising advocate, academic, and general troll.
Can you name the number of cities, please? It's hard to guess otherwise. Or perhaps drop more hints?
Lol bruh most high earners and successful people are from prestigious colleges!
idk what you're on about, but in my firm, atleast, every single CV that gets sent to us via careers page, gets evaluated, and we interview people who we deem worthy, be they from any place.
Yet you don't hire from the latter and hire the muppets in double digits.
Seriously dude, get a life. Idhar bi tier discuss karna hai? Have nothing better to contribute to discussion toh stay quiet na
Bhai don't worry. The GNLU name is enough to open doors fro direct recruitment. Don't feel bad, because you are from an NLU and are much better than private law grads, even if your grades are average by NLU standards. Chin up, keep working
First off, GNLU isn't a tier 1 college. And secondly, I would suggest you start off at a T2 firm and shift after 6 months of work
Quote:
My family isn’t that financially well off to keep sustaining my livelihood.
Toh bacche, padhai pe dhyaan dena tha na.