Read 69 comments as:
Filter By
I personally read both so that I get a balanced perspective. Both of them have something to provide if you approach it with a genuinely open mind.
Nice, go on and continue to read just either one of them and take their word to be true... Whichever suits your opinions.... and 'feel' that you're extremely well informed.
Slow claps

This is the solution. You can run to sites of every incidence to check if it's dry or raining. Masterstroke mudiji.
You need to arrive there fast enough too. Otherwise dead bodies are being doctored these days to be portrayed as terrorists, as the NE massacre revealed.
You should read the Onion also with an open mind to balance this perspective
The trouble with having a genuinely open mind is that you don't know what is going to walk in and squat.
From Google-
bigot /หˆbษชษกษ™t/
noun
"a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction"

Y'all are the first ones to call people from the other end as bigots. Looks like you both are not so different after all.
That is psychotic. One of them is a multi-award winning journalism and one has been caught thousands of times spreading disinformation and islamaphobic rhetoric. Guess which one's which
Munawar's censorship IS currently being considered valid. Have you seen any challenges against it before a court of law?
Not really. BJP did not get 50% of the votes in any election. So its ideology cannot be said to be supported by the majority of people in this country.
A 42-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
This is what is so hard to get for people who are clinging to their own version of truth as the absolute reality. Propaganda must fight Propaganda. Swords must fight Swords. Simple as that.
The reason why I go to OpIndia is to see those news and analysis which the leftist and the anti Indian media suppresses. It is like a breath of fresh air in the cesspools of propaganda which is sold as news to us. OpIndia has a bright future!
You are wrong my friend. Not twice. Thrice as many views as the Wire. Please correct yourself.
Pal - it is 'known'.....does that stand for your assumptions, or confirmation bias?
This can be prevented by banning The Wire !!!
Only OpIndia will be there, so no competition !!!
Cope and Cry, Last i checked we are living in a democracy where different viewpoints are respected.When US funded wire and print are allowed to publish and Chinese are able to place front page ads in fringe newspapers like the Hindu why opindia should be banned?
Free speech torch bearers on the left are begging to sensor free speech โ€ฆ clap clap clap โ€ฆand a moderator reading each comment and approving / disapproving it โ€ฆ what a bunch of clowns
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 59-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.