Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Jindal produces a ton of graduates every year.

Most of them are not fit for Lower Judiciary Litigation - Courts are not AC, doesn't have the infra required to house Jindal kids. This means almost 70% of the work is inaccessible to them.

It seems - only less than 10% are going to corporate law firms.

What do most of them do?

Is thier JGLS Degree a past time before they manage thier parents million dollar businesses or do they engage in any other work after LLB?
They know how to spell "their", as starters. Go back to your books, kid. Your first sem high will wear off when you leave college and are ground into dust like everyone else from any other college is.

As far as ACs are concerned, tu mantri ban ja, sab jagah laga dio.
Er... the DJS topper was from Jindal a few year ago.

Anyway, most work in firms and many are working in US firms after completing JDs/LLMs from the US. There are probably more Jindal alumni in the US than NLSIU alumni.
Also, MANY enter litigation. And many of them want to. They have their family chambers to look after (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen lawyers).

TBH, for many of the students at Jindal, a law firm, judicial services or any job for that matter is not suitable. The family privileges (money, power, connections) are already above the perks of these jobs.
Even if it was, it doesn't take away from the fact that he was able to create something valuable using that money.
Do tell me how much you hate working for the F500s because they totes never had daddy's money.

Is the company successful now? If yes, move on. If no, move on.
You’re like that toxic ex who is obsessed with their ex partner. During night, you think about them and fap to it but when the sun shines you’re back to your bitching and whining about them.
Your obsession with the university has reached unhealthy limits kid. They are probably doing much better you. Most of the assumptions that you have made, to start with are false and it is disappointing that R has not marked it as facts contested or trollish. Not even being subtle with hiding the bias.
I know exactly what they do and I think I am the right person to answer this.

They get a life. You should try that too. Getting a life is the secret to my daddy money.
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Why this obsession with JGLS? If you are a JGLS student, ask your senior. If you are not, how does it make a difference to you?
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.