Read 53 comments as:
Filter By
Law firm salaries aren’t actually that great in the long term but your argument is re
Thank you for saying this! I have thought about this for SO LONG but no one around me seemed to understand. I will be joining a Tier 1 firm next year and I feel really sad to know how little my time is being valued.
Law is the most pathetic profession. Probably the biggest mistake of my life.
Lecture aside, can you do a pros and cons list about the profession as it stands today? Really curious.
Well said, well received. I may not completely agree with you but yeah I was wrong about some aspects, Cheers! ❀️
WOw..!!!! abominable, if paid that doesn't give a contract to abuse their employe and suck their souls by making them slog like robots
Haan, but not so disproportionately. The current ratio, as per OPs stats, is 1:8. Something more equitable like 3:5 is more acceptable.
Bhai/bahen,

If No. 2 is true for your firm, you are not in a tier 1. They lied to you
Yeah lmao, which tier 1 is billing at 4k? Most Tier 1s bill foreign clients at 225 usd for A1-4 and around 120 for domestic clients.
Lack of options especially if you've pigeonholed yourself enough into a degree like law at an undergrad level, I would hazard.
These kids wouldn't be in law if they had this much common sense/ understanding of markets/economics.
itne detailed jawab ka ek hee matlab hai, you're not from a t-1 firm/t-1 nlu cos they left reading ur answer at TLDR. Anyway, very well explained!!!
the real issue is that the A0-A3 salary increase over years does not cover inflation. Amarchand used to pay 90k per month for A0 in 2008 and 15 years later, the number may be around 1.25 Lakh.
That's like the biggest scam of law firms. They don't want that any other firm pays better too, because then all the firms will have to shell out money. And the fresher salaries have also not been revised since 2014.
A 94-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.