Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
NLSIU Bangalore above IIM-C, IIT-Madras, and IIT-KGP? Kaun sa maal phoonk rahe ho bhai?
Cute how you included NLSIU in that list and thought everyone would buy it. :p FYI, the order is also completely wrong. No one prefers IIMs over IITs.
I've been to Kharagpur and Nagarbhavi both. I'd prefer the first over the second any day to stay in for any considerable length of time.
Never said it's a backwater. But people living or not living there shouldn't assume other places are, either.
I had a very vibrant life at Nagarbhavi, thank you. Not the backwater you think it is.
Lmao. I can only laugh at your delusion. What kind of bubble you live in? Holy fuck.
Prestige ranking in the view of the average Indian public:

1. IIM Ahmedabad
2. IIT Bombay
3. IIT Delhi
4. IIM Bangalore
5. AIIMS Delhi
6. IISC Bangalore
7. NLSIU Bangalore
8. IIM Calcutta
9. IIT Madras
10. IIT Khargapur
FYI Sundar Pichai is an IIT KGP metallurgy grad, Vinod Gupta is an IIT KGP agriculture grad.
Haan bhaiya/didi, there is a difference between employability and placements. These guys do not want to sit for placements.
IISC is very reputable, hard to get in and graduate out of and consistently for decades and has excellent research, deep tech and respect among anyone who knows the world.
Tbh nobody gives a rat's as about NLUs / Jindal other than the jobless randos on this page
Featured comment, because it means international rankings do try and rank objectively, unlike in NIRF.
Sure. Companies looking to hire lawyers will go to IIT. Atleast compare apples to apples
IISC Bangalore?

All other colleges - are fine.

But IISC Bangalore? Really?

Most kids here go to Europe & Americas for MS/PhD and work at Starbucks or thier college libraries. I don't if that counts as employment.
LOL. The last on this list is IIT Kharagpur. If you think even Law School is better than IIT Kharagpur, may the world be kinder to you.
Top 5 from India:

Rank 27 IIT Delhi
Rank 61 IISc Bangalore
Rank 97 IIT-Bombay
Rank 162 IIM Ahmedabad
Rank 170 IIT Kharagpur

Unfortunately, no NLUs made it. Jindal neither.