Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Good places to live in Noida? I work in AZB Noida. I want to spend around 12k for one bhk. What about the other expenses?
Noida Extension would be a great place to shift to. Cheap rent rate, good nearby amenities and half an hour away from the office. Other expenses would probably include electricity/maintenance for 6-10k per month (depends on your usage tbh). Can't think of anything else. Sector 125 would be a good option too but might be costly.
Yes, definitely cheap. But forget about safety. You might as well roam naked in that area. And ya, buy a gun
What do you mean? I've lived there for 5 years and never heard anything about the safety
Sector 11, 12, 23 which are 10 minutes on foot from AZB's Noida office have good 1 BHKs in your range.
Plus there are some duplex apartments in sector 25 (which is a good sector - it was made for ex naval and air force officers). The landlords live in the neeche wala part and the tenant lives in the oopar wala part which essentially is a 1 bhk.
I used to stay in Sector 21 (which is opposite to Sector 25 and also for ex servicemen), in a 2 bhk. But one room was locked by the owner. SO it was essentially a 1 bhk for 12000
There are better places nearby Azb than going to Noida extension which is 15-16 kms away.
Try jalvayu vihar (sector 21 - 25), sector 11, 12, 20, 23 - all of which are at a walking distance and in your budget.
There's something called financial efficiency / planning. Read up on it.
What are the options for someone with a solid budget? Like 40 k and upwards?