Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
They have started handing out the offers. I just got the confirmation mail.
If you replied to this. Did you get a chiding for talking about the process online? I ask because the thanks a ton and looking forward to talking to you sounds like an old man.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Can we connect? I have an interview coming up; it will be of great help to me.
Can you share details about the interview? Was it an online interview?
I also interviewed for the Corporate Team. Is there any further update on the recruitment process?
They have shared the shortlist. 2 students are shortlisted for the interviews. Can anyone help me with the following questions:

Do they only hire for their corporate team?

What can I expect from the interview?

How can I prepare for the interview?
No updates. Took the written assignment, no update on next round yet. It's been two months now
Please guide on the information you received. Cleared the first round too
Belonging to a non-NLU pursuing a 3-year LL.B, I have cleared the first round and want people who were able to get placed to shed some light on how should I prepare for the written assignment and psychometric test. Would be grateful if anyone could help me here.
I sat in their 2020 process but did not get through. I don't regret it though because they pay attention and you'll learn something or the other from their process. I don't know about working there and the pressure, but in the recruitment process they were very helpful.
Quote:
From the comments, it seemed like the pay wasn't that good either.
Can somebody quantify it? Is it as decent as 10LPA for A0??
How do you recognise colleges with mere texts lord? Bestow the talent uponuth me too.
LI will find a problem with everything on this planet. I'd take everything here with a pinch of salt.
Form bhar na yaar. If I recognise the college correctly, in all prolly there won't be much on Campus.
Good time spending till classes starts