Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Why so many have left NDA? Is there a split in the firm like Luthra?
Then it is stupid to use this to make a point about any firm's present or future prospects. Which is what the OP is trying to do.
Sir, it is a list of law firms by number of lawyers. I don't know why you are getting so emotional about rankings etc.

This is not a ranking. It is a fact based list.
NDA only has 72 lawyers?!

Luthra was 250 lawyers in 2008 and still continues to have 240 lawyers. They have just not grown!
I don't think the rankings claimed anything otherwise too. They just said these are the largest firms of the country.
What a joke. HSA doesn’t have 120 even if office staff and non lawyers are included.
Actually, I've got nothing to do with Luthra either at present or in the past. Had this been about any of the other firms, I would have made the same point. All of these portals, rankings, awards and lists are as useless as it gets in the real world.
AZB has retained it's no 1 spot from last year for max deals with only an approx 500 headcount but Shardul is not even second rank in deals even with a 870 headcount.
Dear Luthra BD,

ALB isn’t a random publication. You can’t paste their rankings and seminars all the time on your LinkedIn page if that suits you and then trash them just because it’s a piece of news you don’t like. You can’t have it both ways.
If you closely look, the ranking is just based on the number of lawyers it has. How is that a parameter for describing anyone's success? Ffs, NDA is below 20. All hate aside, it can't be that bad.