Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
If you look at it from that Direction then CNLU also has nothing....
NUALS also has at least 2 partners in tier one firms and at least 3 academics that I'm aware of. Don't know anyone from RMLNLU and RGNUL with similar profile either.
He who chose RGNUL over top 5 NLUs is doubtless high now if he hadn't been thus while making the choice, and hence should be summarily ignored. Not the least because he makes a lot of assumptions about the legal market and law schools that have got no bearing with reality.
NUALS has had a Rhodes scholar in 2016. This year's final Rhodes rounds also had a NUALS alumni. RML/RG are miles behind.
It gives good training if you want to pursue litigation. Honest opinion.
Can I know the reason why NUALS is so high in your preference list??
MNLU Mumbai should be last, considering the recent developments in the college and absolutely zero infrastructure, alumni base and placements
Placements are actually student run initiatives in all NLUs. Admin doesn't have anything to do with it. Alumni do, though. Also, NLUD doesn't matter here since the OP spoke of CLAT.
I just love how this question has been moderated as controversial w/o even the replies coming up first. You go R!
I already know I'm going to cringe reading the responses to this thread.
My Top 10 Preference List was this:

NLSIU
NALSAR
WBNUJS
NLUJ
GNLU
NLIU
HNLU
RMLNLU
RGNLU
NLUO
I'll be appearing for CLAT next year and I am unsure about the college preference. I don't trust the coaching centres and neither do I have a senior to guide me. So can you guys please help me with the college preference list?

Thank you