Read 47 comments as:
Filter By
This is where it begins. I can already imagine you as an extremely powerful leader who would invade a neighbour for some land or the Chair of a giant corporation that claims it does Gods work. You are destined for extraordinary greatness. Just please avoid lift insoles.
Never thought I would see Yuki being mentioned here on LI. Lovely example :)
A 38-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Average thing doesnt make sense in India. Average income of an Indian is $2 per day but dont compare it with our pay. I have noticed that height differs across social class. For upper middle class men below the age of 35 the average height would be somewhere around 172 cms.
I am around 165 cms and it is the average height in Mumbai. Surely being the early 160s is not too short.
The stack of unapproved comments on this thread is now taller than OP.

Just kidding.
report the seniors
height js nothing
health yes but not height
you are your own demon
be happy and glad
R please let it go for once. I really need to make this comment.

Bhak bsdk!
Forget professionally, I get no matches on tinder when I put in my real height but got 20+ asa I changed it to 6 feet. Sad reality bhai, hang in there. Ek haath chordena agli baar bola toh.
If the folks who harassed you are reading this - hurting someone doesn’t make you a man. If you want to stand tall, height isn’t important but character is. That is standing tall - so the harassers, you are very short for me!
Have you heard about Jyoti Sagar bhai? it's his work that talks and not his height.
if one wants to get into indian army one has to be 157.5 cm (certain relaxations apply for gurkhas, assamese etc.)

if you are eligible to join the army I am sure you can do the job of a lawyer (at least the physical part of it)
Thing is, do you think that the quality of your work depends on your height? If not, then keep calm and carry on. You can show the middle finger to these people later on in life.
cheer up bro!

I am 189 cms. Hamne bhi kuch ukhada nahi hai life main. Its your ability that matters.

Its not the armed forces.
Look at the positives- you are down to earth and will be invited at a little get together. But if I may ask, how is the weather down there?
Kabhi Sachin ka naam suna hai? Ya Sunny Gavaskar? Ya David (of Goliath)?
It doesn't matter. Jyoti Sagar, from what I have heard, is not talk physically but his stature is.
Screw all those people. Your brain and abilities are the only thing that count in this profession. Some contacts help.