Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Which team in indus tho? Is cm hiring? I am from the 2026 batch interning there by the end of year.
But I have to really appreciate the Hr and the partner for their empathetic behavior and such a kind attitude and such positivity with which they conduct themselves
I hope you get the job.
I would be very grateful if you could please share the questions which were asked to you. It would help us prepare.
I am aware about the team you interviewed for. Don’t join, get lucky.
Yes, 1 time. Do I follow-up again? Won’t it look too desperate?
Sirjee Partners won't be able to answer every technical question in the world. Stay humble.
Could you tell me the kind of questions that were asked? Probably 1-2 examples? I'm sure that'll help all students here.

And all the best buddy! :)
Can you confirm if it was "we will get back to you" or "we will get back to you soon"? If they didn't specify soon clearly, then I am shook to brake it to you that you won't be getting that stint
I feel you brodie, gave an internship interview recently (had a couple of technical questions), was sensing a disconnect. Turned out okay though, so as long as you know you haven't drastically fucked up you should be gucci.
If even after interning you couldn't answer the technical questions, God bless you.
Hey, I'm due to intern at SAM and although I don't know the answer to your question, could tell me which office this was? And which batch are you from?