Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Because it's fun (to them). Because they can. Because life sucks. Take your pick.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Welcome to the world of curious appointments ! Everything has logic, my son ! You just need the appropriate amount of wisdom to see it.
This is power my friend. Its the same power that can make Aishwarya bhati and Vikramjit Banerjee ASGs and Tushar Mehta SG. It is the power that can make Gaurav Bhatia a senior and deny Gopal Subramanium judgeship
His predecessors were Gopal Subramaniam, Rohinton nariman, Mohan Parasaran and Harish salve to name a few. You tell me, can he even be compared with such people?
Whiny NLSIU-sites cribbing about Sondhi must also remember that Vikramjt Banerjee was made ASG ahead of many fantastic Senior Advocates.
This is PC culture gone mad!
By that I mean the right thinking they are politically correct, and everyone else is wrong.
LI doesn't have guts to post any right wing opinion. Go woke or you are on the highway.
Go back to Twitter and continue to maintain your cess pool there please
What is the reason for transferring the Cj of Madras High court ? What is the reason for transferring the Cj of the telangana HC ? What is the reason for the overnight transfer of justice s Muralidhar ? What is the reason for a miraculous elevation of justice hima kohli ? What is the reason the senior most supreme court judge went public against the cji ?

You know the above, you will know the answer.

Otherwise, you are welcome to hastinapura !
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.