Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Raise kids & stop bitching about how cruel the real world is, leave it to us
Because falling sick doesn’t happen twelve times a year at regular intervals. Also my firm gives me ten days of sick leave a year. My period cramps are unbearable for the first two days. Math kario.
Take a sick leave if you have cramps. Why demand a separate leave for this?
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Women who read this thread and decide to continue in law (given this Hetropatriarchal Agrahara like advise they are getting) are made of some of the most solid stuff in this universe.
You didn't understand what I am saying - I am not talking about philosophy - I also agree with what you said.

Just about the practical stuff.
With you around, the need for such leaves cannot indeed be disputed.
If you want period leave, then it’s fair that one also gets migraine leave.
A 23-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I am the one who posted anti - menstrual leave arguments - sorry that I didn't read your question properly.
No point downvoting this guys, I'm not at Vertices but a senior works there and hence can confirm I, they started it few weeks back only so you'll find it on their LinkedIn too.
Don’t think any law firm gives that. Imo, the concept of period leave would only discourage firms from hiring women.

Try tampons - ever since I switched to them, periods have become a non-issue in life (except for the cramps).
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A question to all menstruators-
Does your workplace provide period leave or work from home option?
If yes, please mention the organisation name and if no, please share certain tips and tricks that help you manage.
Thanks !