Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Quote:
Our researchers looked at the website rankings of more than 200 leading Indian law firms. Since Alexa rankings can change from one day to the next, they calculated each firm’s average ranking between 19 April and 18 October 2021.
https://law.asia/india-top-law-firm-websites/
While Nishith Desai Associates has always punched above its weight on the Internet because of its research articles, some other law firms are catching up qua the research traffic, and there are many other non law firm websites which have a lot of research content. Lately, the traffic to the websites of the law firms in India has been driven more by news stories in the media and other PR activities. NDA was not the leading law firm website in India till the first half of the year, but had a huge spike in web traffic in July when a story on a leak at the firm was published in The Pioneer. It's traffic has been declining in Spetember and October. So it may be a bit misleading to call it the leading web traffic law firm in India.
Did Alexa confuse NDA with this website, nishithdesaiassociates.wordpress.com?
Whatablog! Though as someone who was part of NDA uptil recently, there is nothing new in it for me.
But for me the Anuradha Vs Bajrangi part is certainly new. I was not aware of this thing called the confidentiality club. Is it there only in Delhi HC, or even in other HCs?
Only Delhi has codified rules for confidentiality club. But other HC can order formation of a confidentiality club in specific suit by framing the rules in the order passed in that suit.
A little birdie tells me that another big breaking news is on the way.
Funniest thing I read today. Can someone give them an award for their brilliance!
SS RANA AND Co?

They have such a crap website. Who the hell is reading it all the time.
Their content only exists for SEO purposes I suppose. Who are these people reading crap like:

"In today's world where technology has reached great heights..." https://ssrana.in/articles/job-scams-frauds/
No disrespect intended, but looking at these hilarious rankings, one can comfortably say that this is the highlight of SS Rana& Co's existence so far :p
What's up with SS Rana & Obhan? They appear to be abnormally high, how so?
In that case, why does IPR content have such disproportionate traffic? As opposed to say Labour & Employment?
Not surprised that NDA is at the top. Although happiness@NDA isn't at the top
happiness@nishithdesai.com is also getting lot of email traffic lately. Just that it is less of the worthy traffic (internal) and more of resignations (external). A third of the firm (including yours truly) has quit in the last one and half years.

I have also noticed that NDA has removed names of associates who have quit only after 2-3 months of their leaving, and has added names of new joinees a month or two before they have joined. Even presently, there are 3 associates who are no longer with the firm, but their names are still on the website.
That is time travel in VR for you - you can see the past, present and the future on the website at the same time. All the IoT stuff from Aligunjan at play.
Trilegal is one of the best corporate law firms in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Gurugram. It is known for its all-equity lockstep model which is unique in India.
[...]trilegal[dot]com