Read 42 comments as:
Filter By
I like how LI commentators assumed the bona fides of my comment and liked it LMAO. Just goes to show you how intelligent the readership of this conversations section is :)
If you think that still needs to be shown all anew after all this time, then that probably does not bode well for your own intelligence.
5 from Legally confirmed 3 in pipeline. I'm a recruiter, I might even recruit you.
Sab downvote karte jaoo to other college ka stats, no wonder we'll not reach authentic conclusion for any college lol. Sadder because no other way as colleges don't release PPO stats 2 years prior. Lage rahe bacho.
3 TCs and 2 PPOs from Kco and CAM.

Batch of 2023 is going to beat all the previous figures
Fake news wale ko reply kar this must be some rcc rep who is trying to enforce bs internal secrecy rule.
Ssshh!!!

How will we fuge our data in NIRF then? RCC reps should calm down, LI is not under your jurisdiction
You forgot to write white and case, what about that cravath job? Don't mislead (yes trolling)
From the 12th grade of my school, 23 were placed, 63 are in pipeline
hopefully they all get jobs before CLAT, so they can enjoy 5 years carefree
A good news for 2023 batch across all schools is that magic circle law firms have given TCs in large numbers and some new golden circle firms might enter Indian market. This is good for batch toppers from tier 1 universities but the sad part is that a huge number of students from 2021 and 2022 especially from mid tier universities are still not placed which will lead to a stark competition in domestic markets.
No 2023 Batch student could have been given a TC in 2021. Please do not spread misinformation. At the most, a VS could have been provided. You keep commenting and opining about the legal market here (assuming you are the same person using that handle) without actually having any idea about the reality. Please stop.
You are blatantly fuoling other TCs are not given not to penultimate Vacation scheme thing us provided then TC
Chill out guys, I confused Vacation Scheme for TC, y’all are so pissed all the time. Stop smoking chilly flakes