Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
How did they realize their incompetence only in the in-house role? What made them not incompetent at law firm?
Life k is stage mein GC jobs bhi dhyan se choose karni padegi. I know some of my Peers who went in house only to realise their incompetence and then struggled to get their way around. It's sad that even with the stress levels, T1 seems to be the best bet for me at least.
The great resignation started at our Tier1s domestic"law" firms last year itself,only that the firms are great at keeping it under wraps to save them from embarrassments and ofc,to not expose how badly they treat their lawyer workforce.
Haan bhai, jeewan Mein sukh aur shaanti chahna toh entitlement hai, I agree with you.

Well as lawyers, you already have a good idea about how company is doing. If you think the ship is sinking which you will feel almost every other month (even Zomato was on brink of dying too many times before it reached where it is now), you have plenty other places to join.
Be careful while joining such startups. They dont have money of their own and are just burning investors cash.