Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Any idea about the practice started by Anand Prakash. Any inputs into work and salary. Thanks, appreciate it.
1. Good working environment.
2. Arjun is a special delight to work with. His short, curt and to-the point conversational style is appreciated by many. He is also an angel investor himself so lots to learn outside law.
3. Some big B2C clients in the startup space. Work ranges from complex regulation advisories to M&A, fundraising and cross-border transactions.
Why have these not been published?
Do they criticise the firm or someone there?
A0 Salary: Approx. Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
(Trainee Associate (6 months) probation, Associate confirmation post 6 month)
This seems low considering how they project themselves.
Could someone confirm?
You should join and see how they make you feel this is also more than what you deserve . Oh and not to mention there is going to be no concept of leaves. Leave matalb work from home and work from home matalb leave.
I think its a bit more for typical a0s 60k plus. Also my experience is that probation period is 2-3 months.
First of all, its Anand Prasad. Second, Anand is a difficult character, make sure you know what you're getting into. Although if you manage to stick with him, you'll end up doing really well.
Difficult. Understatement!
You may end up doing well except if you don’t
How is the work environment and salaries paid at AP & Partners at A0 level?
Avoid!!!!!

I interned there - no work. Partners gossiping whole day in head corporate partner room. Shouting loudly about politics and vile topics.

Absolutely no corporate work - a lot of people from my college some working there say hardly any matters deals.

Have heard some people talking that one of the senior partners who is foreign qualified recently looking for inhouse jobs.

Litigation team works very late no work life balance.
Feel ya......made a friend make notes about random topics. no work then fired for mistakes in the notes that even the super partner did not know.

All day gossips did not halp. Kol affinity should not be a factor...avoid indeed......
They pay 12 lakhs to A0s. Some associates shifting from Litigation/UPSC etc during my internship were Trainee Associates at 60k per month for 3 months followed by regular associate path.

Firm partnership is all Trilegal. Overall good, strong NLS, NUJS, NLU and CLC bias for hiring.

Office in VV is quite nice.
everyone knows how that tier 1 NLU kid, and most people in that firm got their jobs.
How is this firm AP & Partners in Delhi. Partners seem to be ex trilegal. How is the work environment and work culture? Can anyone please provide insights on the disputes team and the usual working hours
Hey

Current salary for A0 associate is 75k-85k and trainee associates are getting 60k pm.