Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I interviewed for SAM and JSA, lately. With both of them going fine, how long does it typically take for the firms to reach out to you after the interview? Even thought I have followed up I do not see any response from their end.

Please help me out?
JSA never gets back to you. I interviewed with four firms at the same time and each one except JSA Gurgaon communicated transparently and methodically. I was interested in joining JSA because of what I've heard ot the work culture, but I simply couldn't even get through to Rahul Dogra at the JSA Gurgaon office despite the fact that they reached out to me with the opening instead of the other way around. Very bad hiring system.
Both take time to get internal approvals (assuming they're ready to hire you). In my experience, KCO and Trilegal are fastest to get back with offers for lateral hires. It's another question if they have other interviewees lined up or don't intend on hiring, in which case you'll probably never hear back.
Couldn't agree more!

4 rounds plus a written test, all got wrapped up in a just over a fortnight. The HR and the partners acted lighting fast during the entire screening stage before HR made that beautiful offer.

Cheers!
Can you please elucidate a bit on the 4 rounds and the written test? I just want to know how technical the questions were
Thanks for the replies. What has been the case with SAM? Interviewed with the Equity Partner a couple of weeks back but no response after 1 follow-up. Is it a soft no?
Hi I find myself in the same boat any suggestions on how it worked out for you
Hi, so what happened with you at SAM? Did the HR finally reach out to you with the terms of the offer? Let me know yaa, same boat same boat
Had interviewed with the jsa Gurgaon office. My consultant said they were keen to hire me. However, I waited for more than a month and there was absolutely no official communication. In the meantime I got another offer. Jsa is the worst in terms of hiring. Never going to apply there again and leave my career in the balance! If they do not respect and individual or their career makes absolutely no sense for you to give them your efforts and hard work
SAM I think Is known for month long wait (correct me if Iā€™m wrong) plus delay caused by Diwali should also be taken into account.
SAM took about a month back in 2019, so probably should take a similar amount of time
When is the right time to take a follow up after an interview as jsa? Post 1 week after interview a right time?
How much time does SAM takes to revert about the final result of PPO interview?
Hi, can anyone let me know how much time does SAM takes to revert on the outcome of PPO interview?

Thanks and Regards
JSA replied to my internship application 3 years later after I had already gotten a job at Indus...
For laterals, AZB and JSA have been the slowest in my experience. Really fast are SAM KCO and Trilegal out of which the last one has super fast and the smoothest recruitment process.
Can confirm I received an offer from JSA within 2 days post my interview.