Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
It is no suspense that law firm associates are working really hard. It definitely seems like they already have a tough time managing their personal health and hobbies. With that,

1. What is the scene of a 25-30 y/o associate exploring his romantic relationships(dating and developing a mature relationship)? What that romantic journey looks like?
2. How 35-45 yo corp lawyers find time to spend with their wife, kids, parents? Picture a family life with mom/dad being a corp lawyer.

I'm looking for your precious POVs and personal anecdotes.
Lets not spam this with irrelevant content.

Thanks!

(OP also posted a similar question on a popular subreddit, this post is not a copy)
No romance, only romance via arranged marriage. Rest vpn on office wifi for urges. Pathetic life but good money, buying gifts for my siblings kids with the 25lpa I earn. Also very fortunate if marriage lasts beyond 5 years.
Whats the point? These boomers will simply say kuch time nhi milta yeh sab karne ka. Truth is, unko kabhi ladki milti hi nhi thi starting se.
1. Not everyone older than you is a boomer. The term has a very specific definition.

2. Boomer is one born roughly between 1946 and 1964. Not more than 5% of people in law firms are boomers.

(....)
Jaise tu bada stud hai, isliye random anonymous online forum pe comments likhke time pass karta hai
Bilkul normal, usual love life hai yaar. Just need an understanding partner. Yeh jitne yaha rant karrahe hai unhe mila nahi koi isliye karrahe hai. Chill kar.
I am an A3, Solicitor, working at a Tier 2 and also taking up my own matters. I started dating a guy who joined as an Associate at my firm during the first year of my Articleship. My Boyfriend quit law to join his family business and I was still working at my firm. We tied the knot in December 2022 when I was an A2.

Now, since my husband has already been a part of the industry, he knows how insane work gets at times. But we make it a point to go out often, to spend as much time we have together. I am planning to start my own practice full time, things will get rough in the initial years, but we are in for the bigger game.