Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
A 2-word comment posted 3 days ago was not published.
Many NLUs have reservation for women. Can it be extended to include transgender persons as well? By which I mean, if you are a transgender person, you should be able to apply under the women quota which is also horizontally reserved.
You, my friend, are someone that this community sorely needs more of. I wish we knew each other in real life, just going by your comment.
Please come join a law school, because even at 15 you seem more intelligent and rational than half the people here.
Again, that he doesn't come from a science background is clear from his use of the term "gender".

- R
Not that 13 is a biological expert either, clearly having forgotten the role that hormones play inside the body, regardless of reproductive organs.
What about understanding of the law when the Supreme Court of this country has recognised a third gender? I ask since this is a forum for lawyers, not biology experts.

- R
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Bravo! On point. Damn woman! Where were you when I went to college?
No, there are people who identify even as an attack helicopter and a cat. Respect genders.
I was hoping someone asks that. To show precisely what you said. That dingaringamuses like these still exist and very much exist in LI. So pay no heed.

- R
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference. If OP is a trans person or genuine LGBTQ+ activist, it's an acceptable thread. But yes, I do fear it's more for trolling.

- R
High time we reserve seats for smart people....so questions like these may not ever arise
Nobody likes "symbolic importance". They are not tokens to satisfy your diversity quota.