Read 78 comments as:
Filter By
Are there any specific reasons for the abysmal placement statistics at MNLU such as the impact of COVID? Is there a chance of improvement in the near future or are these poor placement figures a result of structural and administrative failures?
MNLU has better placements than Indore Institute of Law. You can flex about that.
The only way MNLU can save it's ass in the law market is by crying in front of BCI.
Ngl, after reading this thread I am so grateful ki drop leke CLAT and AILET ke liyeh ache sey parhlia. This college measuring contest is saddening.
You all are behaving like rabid dogs. Calm down. Control your testosterone.
Exactly my point, you can't quote PPOs and justify how a university performed.
I guess, apart from Singh and Associates, every other job is a PPO. Correct me if I am wrong.
Wtf? Are you for real? How many again are PPOs? I'm sure none of these are campus recruits
6.1.1.A here, I wasn't talking about the dude from LKS lol. But it sounds fun that there are so many :p
WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU, PLACEMENTS AT KCO, CAM, SAM, AZB AND WHAT NOT
These are good numbers. Have also heard other good things about MNLU Nagpur. It seems to be the best option after Tier 2 NLUs.
It seems a bit odd to parade recruitment from what is arguably not a very good T2 firm either, especially considering that HNLU does get a good set of renowned firms to recruit from there anyway.
Who is flexing? The OP asked for facts and I gave them. If facts seem like flexing to you, then you are getting defensive lmap
Not that I doubt the quality of HNLU grads, but what's all this flex about Singh and Associates?
Lol sirf MNLU ke jobs steal karta hai kya GLC? How come other NLUs getting jobs if GLC was getting it all xD
3 or 4 of them are clear PPOs. Noone gave you the authority to flex the 2-3 placememts this year. And no placements after that AZB drive, how come?
Where are the placement stats? How many of those 15 are PPOs? Are they even 15 in total? What about campus placements?
Bring in transparency and then accuse... 15/150 is nothing to brag regardless.
RGNUL take note, you guys publish your 5-6 placements (just one Tier I) on the website every year. Thodi to sharam kar lo. RMLNLU guys have smarter, haven't released stats since 2014 for their 2-3 Tier I placements.
Atleast you publish your placement stats ! sad christite we have no idea in the number of placements secured through the placements committee , majority of us apply on our own with no institutional support. Welcome to a pvt law college life ugh
Quite a good placement from what I can see. Jobs at at AZB/Trilegal/Khaitan + LLMs/Masters are Oxbridge/Northwestern/Virginia. Definitely better than HNLU for sure.
It's very simple. The GLC people are snatching way jobs by doing "lifelong internships", i.e. bunking classes for 5 years and only interning in firms. MNLU needs to pressure the BCI to put a stop to this practice.
Also, the 2022 Batch which is set to graduate in 6 months has just two-three PPOs as of now. La*de large hue hain college aur bacchon, dono ke
This is true. I worked with another one of the persons listed on the website, and I can attest to the fact that he jumped a number of firms before finally getting a traineeship after an year of work ex. It's misrepresentation to show the same as an "off-campus PPO".
No disrespect intended, but you can tell how ridiculous placement statistics of a college are when it lists "intern at a Tier 2 firm" in their placement statistics!😂
Tumhari University ki official website se liye hain statistics bhai. Kaha tak bhaagoge bhai? Should've done what other NLUs do when they have shit placements i.e Not release them publicly.
HNLU Batch of 2021 had 15+ Tier 1 jobs, how is that for "marginally"? RML, RGNUL and MNLU would have to combine their batches to get that. Talk facts or don't talk at all, buddy.
Kian/R, please delete this thread immediately. It is false and unsubstantiated. The real figures will be released to Bar & Bench.
Indeed false and fake. Please check the number of PPOs offered to MNLU grads. Better than Jindal, Symbi ans Christ
I think you are forgetting, most of the 6 people who got placed got a PPO only
Except for HNLU there (that too marginally), RGNUL doest even have placement data and RML as we know is not too far ahead. MNLU indeed is not NLUD but considering the ranks which get it, it's not the worst option too.
Ye to pata hi tha hona hai, the placements are as non-existent as their campus. Kat gaya sab ka, Bombay dream jeena tha sabko