Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
How to deal with partners who are inconsiderate????????????? I am currently working at a top tier firm in their GC team and my partner is 24*7 irritated by me. He always tries to point out how incompetent I am (i know i am not) in every conversation I have with him. I know leaving is the ultimate solution but cant do that unless i have some backup.
How do I contact Tier 1 Tantrik in Mumbai? Does texting the tantrik patrner on linkedin work?
Maybe there's a 40 under 40 list of that too. If you use people from there, maybe you can bill the firm for that.
I got an invite from an astrologer who had many mutual law firm partners and SAs in his connections.
Your awareness that you are not incompetent and that he is just being toxic is great. Build up on that awareness and shield yourselves internally from his toxic behaviour. Try to be stoic. Don't take hasty decisions like leaving the firm. Most law firm partners exhibit these kind of tendencies. Don't let his assessment affect your self-worth. I know it is tough to do. But with practice, you can build it up. Stay strong.
Find next job and then leave immediately.Write reason of resignation as this toxicity of the partner and belittling of you and ask to be relieved within 15 days.With this reason in writing,they will likely release you.Till then you just count the days and speed up the process of finding job.
I feel your pain. There is a partner in one group at AZB which is known for its very high attrition. She gets a kick out of humiliating and threatening juniors and most members of the team have left cause of her. Her behaviour is encouraged by the senior partner and you cannot look for any change in such people when their behaviour is tolerated by top management. Your mental health is most important. Leave the place when it gets too much for you.
Is the partner the same with everyone? If not, you should also truly introspect as to why its not clicking. If the same with all- then his/her problem. If only with you- it would be naΓ―ve to not assume some degree of culpability.

You should not have to continue if it makes you too stressed- more than you can handle not losing your wits.
Here comes the chamcha circle of the partners to defend the depraved acts of the partner targeting an employee, in hopes of getting something like a promotion,hike etc.
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, our city

Anybody else?
Haaahaa, thats the first thing I though of when I read the title of this thread

New, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder
Now, somewhere between the sacred silence, sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder
You can move to firms like lexygen. The partners are considerate. Pay is higher than T1 pay. Must try law firm.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.